Industrial biogas plants and waste treatment
We have over 20 years experience in providing services along the entire biogas process chain, from waste recovery to biogas generation, gas processing and digestate treatment, by using our own technology. Our extensive experience operating large-scale plants has allowed us to adopt an industrial proprietary approach to systematically eradicate emissions.
We work exclusively with proprietary technology. This starts with recovery of organic fraction from waste using our Bio Scraper, which is integrated into the process chain and is a highly effective means of separating organic matter from interfering material. The biotechnological separation of hydrolysis and methane fermentation increases anaerobic digestion efficiency. This makes construction of the plant less expensive. As the only technology provider with such a wealth of experience, we can guarantee the highest possible biogas yield. Our industrial systems differ significantly from agricultural approaches, incorporating the results of years of research and development. Large-scale plants are operated with scientific supervision, and new developments are immediately taken into account when implementing new facilities. This means our systems offer extremely high feedstock flexibility. The nitrogen tolerance is 50% higher than conventional designs offer.
- Increased efficiency due to separation of hydrolysis and methane fermentation
- Lower-cost construction and reduced space requirements
- High sustainability – zero emissions possible
- High stability, simple and cost-effective maintenance
- Thanks to industrial biotechnology very high substrate flexibility
- 50% higher nitrogen tolerance – meaning facilities are better suited to processing chicken manure
- Process control system and automation enables effective system monitoring
- Construction of steel fermenters with stainless steel roofing that meet the highest industrial standards